[pct-l] 2005 revision of "Yogi's PCT Handbook"

Oh

My

God.

Let me see if I got this straight....

Someone compiles an incredibly huge, well organized, in-depth AND first
hand experience of what it takes to thru-hike the PCT. Offers it to
everyone at, if not "at cost", then it's some where so close to it that
there's a debate  as to whether it's a profit or a loss...

And for what?

The only possible reason is to help others realize their dreams of
successfully completing a PCT thru hike.
To help others experience what she's experienced.

Let's all take a step back and look at this folks...

All y'all can listen to Yogi's advice, or you can ignore it.
For that matter, DON'T buy the databook or guidebooks.

What price would YOU put on a store of knowledge like this?

Good luck to you...and don't bother to tell us how you do...

I log off around 6pm and log-on at 7:30am and I see a ton of posts on
something like this?

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m