[pct-l] 2005 revision of "Yogi's PCT Handbook"

But Matt, no one yet seems to recognize the fact that a book
made available in PDF format on the internet would subject
the author to the slings and arrows of thoughtless public
consumption. Someone made the allusion that PDF is a
copyright-friendly format. Apparently this individual is not
familiar with the document print and file save features of
that particular program. Or the "view as web page"
PDF-conversion feature on the Google search engine. Or
screen capture software. NOTHING made available on the
internet is safe from copyright violation. It is on
principle, more than any desire for profit, that I would
NEVER place in its entirety on the internet any material
that I had worked to develop into a professional,
publishable form. Not even if that information were secured
by password or a pay-in-advance format. The risks to one's
reputation are just too great. The author, and/or the
publisher, must alone determine the policies of
distribution.

- bf

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net