[pct-l] Croc specs

In a message dated 2/17/05 4:13:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pmags@yahoo.com writes:

http://www.crocs.com/anatomy.asp

Thanks, Paul; I believe someone said they weighed 4 oz. I goofed (2nd time
on this list today - tired); I forgot about the anatomy page. 12 oz? - that's
more than the cheapie, 8 oz, Wal-Mart sandals I used to carry; however, both
are  too heavy to carry on a long hike as far as I'm concerned. If I have foot
problems, I may send for the sandals; or I may try to make a 1 oz pair before
I  leave, after everything else is done.

Bob
Big  Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of  Texas)