[pct-l] Waldies info?

I tried to research Waldies, but the links, urls,  and even the toll-free
phone are bad. Are they still in business? Does anyone  know a site with
pictures, weights, descriptions, etc.
    I found the Crocs site, but had to get on them for  their black on dark
text pages, no weights, no photos of the sole, etc. Some of  you have tried
them; which model? What's the weight? I know it's not 1 oz.
    If I wear Crocs and Dirty Girl gaiters, will all'a  y'all (That's the
plural, I hope all'a y'all know.) laugh at me. If you do, I'll  get Dirty Girl to
protect me.

Bob
Big  Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of  Texas)