[pct-l] New to the group

Hi all!

I'm new here, and just making myself known.

I'm possibly plotting my JMT trip this summer, but only going for a week. Time constraints don't allow me to be away longer than that. I get two weeks of paid vacation, so I figure a one-week trip would balance with five long weekends (increase frequency of trips - yay!)

Anybody live in southern California? Who wants to join me for a hike sometime?