[pct-l] Birth Control: a similar study

Being unwashed suggests another attractrant --

if one has not washed, one may be emitting lots of one's natural sexual
attractant pheromones which would increase one's attractiveness to the
opposite sex. Pheromones are part of the chemistry of love.

Our ideal of frequent bathing is a recent development. We've been
brainwashed by our contemporary consumer society to regard our body odor
as bad. OTOH it seems that BO is really either irrelevant or an
attractant unless one has been brainwashed to regard BO as bad. If
sexual attractiveness required lack of BO, we humans would have died out
ages ago.

My thought for the day.

John