[pct-l] What's the better sleeping bag?

I've narrowed it down, and I'm not afraid to shell out the dough for the ultra-light bag. What's your experience/preference?

Western Mountaineering Ultralite

or

Feathered Friends Hummingbird

I've tried on the WM, and it fit like a glove. Feathered Friends does do custom fits, though. It seems my decision, although it's splitting hairs at this point, has been narrowed down to the fabric quality. FF describes their fabric choices and components in great detail. They tote Nextec "Epic" fabric as being highly breathable while also being water resistant. WM just says they use Pertex Quantum, which is obscenely light and finely woven.

Any thoughts?