[pct-l] My footwear experiences

Hi Eric,

I presume you have discussed custom orthotics with your podiatrist. If you
haven't, do. That's what has made all the difference for me. I had lots of
ankle problems for years, even in high leather mountain boots I managed to
sprain my ankle! But since I use the orthotics, I haven't once hurt my
ankle, while I have been hiking in trail runners. And of course carrying a
base weight of about 10 pounds instead of my initial 25 makes a big
difference too.

Saskia