-Mountain Goat-
www.geocities.com/pct_2005

High Sierra entry date
Robet Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Sun Feb 13 20:56:46 CST 2005

I'm in the planning stages of my first thru-hike. I read
here earlier that
someone was starting their John Muir Trail hike on May
15th. This seems very
optimistic to me with this year's snow levels. I was
thinking of getting to
the High Sierras by mid to late June.

Any thoughts would be helpful.
Robert