[pct-l] Mini Alcohol Stove.

Yep. The V8 is a mini pepsi using 5oz juice cans. Two designs I've built are
the SQRL with juice cans (6gms) and the smallest is the Sobe Bottle Cap
stove.
The Sobe is a nice novelty, but the other two are trail functional, tho I
haven't
carried them. I prefer my Pika stove  on thet rail(13gms). All three mini
stoves are at the bottom of my instructional stove builder's page in the
 "Other Wild Stove Designs" section.

http://users.sisqtel.net/losthiker/pikastove/

Having played with alcohol stoves over the last few weeks, I decided to make
a mini.  It came in at 7.5 grams and can burn a maximum of 20 cc at one
time.  It's a temperamental little creature, but when going it can get a 13
minute burn.

The stove was made with two "The Club" drink cans, a tea candle cup, and a
little bit of insulation.  The style was modified from the basic pepsi can.

Although I won't take this with me on the hike, I was curious if anybody
else has played around with a novelty mini?

The PEDestrian