[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 22, Issue 22

I found small ziplocs at the bead section of Michael's (that's an arts and
crafts type store, if you don't have one in your neighborhood) for about $1 for
more than I could use before my AT thru-hike.  They were great for storing my
ibuprofen and naproxen sodium and vitamins, as well as being useful for other
things I hadn't predicted like spices.

Marzipan
AT04