[pct-l] Pills Galore

> So, I now carry about a dozen of about six different pills when
> backpacking. I have been trying for some time to develop a waterproof
> technique for carrying all of them, but my solutions have been too
> large for a first aid kit, and too heavy for an ultralight hike.

Small poly bags with ziplock seals.  I typical use bags which are
1.5x2, but you can get a wide variety of sizes.  A dozen is more than
I carry so I am not sure what the right size is.  Maybe 3"x5"?  REI
carries those.   I get mine from a friend, but there are plenty on
locations like http://aplasticbag.com/ which have a whole variety of
sizes.

I put the collection of the small bags (which are not waterproof) into
a Watchful Eye Designs Aloksak bag which is waterproof.

--mark