[pct-l] Pills Galore

So, I now carry about a dozen of about six different pills when
backpacking. I have been trying for some time to develop a waterproof
technique for carrying all of them, but my solutions have been too
large for a first aid kit, and too heavy for an ultralight hike.

I know somebody on this list has a brilliant idea for how to carry
different pills without rendering them vulnerable to water or
confusion. Ideas are needed, cause personally, I don't want to confuse
my antibiotic with my Vicodin, or my ibuprophen for my antihistamine.

What ideas do people have?

-mike

www.AIDSHIKE.org
 -510.547.4299-