[pct-l] bear canister

I talked to ranger Betsy in tuolumne--in fact she drove me over to the
information building and back to the post office. I talked to another ranger  about
three miles north on the trail.  Both rangers were both very  impressed with
thru hikers and neither one asked to see my bear canister.
The Yosemite hikers that I saw either tied the cans onto their pack or
carried them with their hands so it was obvious that they were complying.

Stretch