[pct-l] Fear

I live here and I've seen very few rattlers until last year's hike.   Three
way south of San Filipe Hills. but none at San Filipe Hills, a 20 mile
stretch.  The rest were spread out from Anza to  ??? Northern California.
I almost stepped on a large coiled Mojave Green.  Adrenaline hit like a
baseball bat.

Warner Springs Monty