[BULK] - [pct-l] Highway 74 to Saddle Junction

Thanks!
Yeah- I was camped next to San G the night and morning it snowed last
October.
Got some great photos!
Check out:
Gotta sign up to se the photos, though...

See "Snomorn", "Thattaway" and SanG Summit"...

Got much more snow in December/early January. But I can see the peaks of
San J, San G and Baldy each day and the snow level's rising by the
day...
Supposed to get some weather this weekend, perhaps it'll rain and tak
eout the rest of the snow around 74/Saddle Junction...

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m