[pct-l] bear canister

Requiring bear canisters is important because bear behavior has changed
a lot in areas where people started car camping. Bears lost their fear
of humans in places like yosemite and started changing their patterns
for finding food. They started relying on all the easily accessible
human food in coolers, crates and cars. Bears got more bold and began
peeling down car doors like banana peels and getting aggressive with
humans more often. All this interaction started getting out of hand and
research in the 70s showed that it was effecting both populations (peeps
and bears) in a bad way. I think it's important not to make the problem
worse in areas like yosemite where there are lots of people visiting.

This is a bear canister:
http://www.nps.gov/yose/wilderness/bfoodstorage.htm

melody