[pct-l] PCT's birds and other critters

Ah!  This is what we, who hiked the trail back in the deep pit of dispair of
DDT, missed when we hiked it in the '70's.  I'm just going to have to hike it
again, just to see the birds!  We / I saw hardly any in '77, to my utter
amazement and sadness.  Now, I see more in a day in my home town, then on the
entire thru-hike back then.  Good riddance to DDT!

Greg

In a message dated 2/10/2005 11:21:09 AM Pacific Standard Time, ftclp@uaf.edu