[pct-l] Greatest Fear

Greatest fear for me? I thought the desert heat would be the biggest hurdle for me but that was not a fear. I never thought I wouldn't make it. I don't know...., perhaps that life would be changed when I returned in a way that I couldn't handle. And life definitely has changed. While hiking I wondered if my perspective was changing towards the life I left. It did but I didn't know for sure until I returned. While it is satisfying to leave an architectural artistic built environment as a legacy I want a different, or additional legacy now. So the searching goes on. The searching isn't as clear as the trail. I knew where the trail led. Buzz