[BULK] - Re: [pct-l] Speed and getting eaten

50...

Mile...

Days....

That is one tough concept to wrap my head around.

The fact that someone CAN do such a thing is truly remarkable!

Yo-yo thru hikes. 10 year old thru hikers...

Will wonders ever cease?

I was surprised at my own back-to-back 20 mile days!

;)

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m