[pct-l] finding a hiking partner ahead of time?

Yep, and yet so many of these types are now some of my best friends because
the one thing that we all share is so important in our lives, much more than
all the other crap that we are.

Greg

In a message dated 2/9/2005 10:57:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,