[pct-l] Re: GG Vapor Trail vs ULA P1

Aloha All!

Thank you to each of you for having taken the time to respond.  Don't you just love gear!  And other gearheads!

Jerry:  Excellent idea to check out BGT.  My problem seems to be not finding anything on the P1.  Found lots on the P2 but not P1.  Help?

Marshall:  I agree, you gotta love the hip pockets.  I see those as my exit from wearing a Wet Rib.. which I love.  Thank you again.

Chris:  I need to check out Whiteblaze.  I don't believe I've ever done so.  Silly me!

David:  Z-rest inside or outside?  Hummm.... I've never had a pack where it went anywhere but on the outside.  That won't be a problem for me at all!  (Btw, I've attempted to send you two separate emails but they've been "undeliverable due to unrecgonizable return email address".  Sorry.)

Mara:   Jerry also mentioned the BGT.  Much on the P2 but not the P1.  Obviously I need to look harder.  Thanks for your input.

JJ:  Another vote for the P2, huh.  Hummm.... maybe I need to take another look at the P2.  Too many choices!  Thanks for your help.

Thank you again to one and all.

Aloha! Ann