From: Steve Courtway [mailto:scourtway@bpa-arch.com]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 1:53 PM
To: Mike Saenz; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Fobbes Saddle Water

That whole section around fobbes saddle is basically a
ridgeline.......campspots would be widened areas of the trail if I
remember correctly.  And a hike out to Fobbes ranch would be a 10+ mile
round trip proposition with about 3000 ft. of elevation loss.  I didn't
see any activity at the "ranch" when we hiked that trail - just
scattered equipment and tanks and the like.

s.c.