From: Steve Courtway <scourtway@bpa-arch.com>
Sent: Feb 7, 2005 1:53 PM
To: Mike Saenz <msaenz@mve-architects.com>, pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Fobbes Saddle Water

That whole section around fobbes saddle is basically a
ridgeline.......campspots would be widened areas of the trail if I remember
correctly.  And a hike out to Fobbes ranch would be a 10+ mile round trip
proposition with about 3000 ft. of elevation loss.  I didn't see any
activity at the "ranch" when we hiked that trail - just scattered equipment
and tanks and the like.

s.c.