[pct-l] Re: Forest homes was PCT/drought

rjc,
sorry for the initial use of such harsh words, i didn't intend to single out
you or any others-- 'flaming' isn't allowed on this list. obviously our
opinions differ

the following excepts from your missive make my original point

1. Perhaps also you could come over and tell the (numerous)  deer, bear and
squirrels, coons, possums and jays that visit us almost every
day and evening...

my point, perhaps they're wondering when you'll be leaving...

2. ...There are over 100 trees and NONE were cut down to build..if you
asked you might see the trees that go thru my deck and woodshed that we
built around--

and all the birds that nest right in front of your patio breakfast table...

3. Most owners here share the same philosophy as I, that we are honored and
humbled to live in the midst of several hundreds of thousands of trees and
dirt rather than concrete and artificial and decaying structures; wherein
the real problems in our society reside.\

sorry this is exactly what i consider to be one of society's problems--
plain and simple, forest homes break up contiguous habitat and for many
animals, it simply removes habitat, even though the few humans residing
there are 'living close to the earth'.

4. All I do is clear 50 feet of brush around my home and I am pretty
fireproofed..and I have my
own 4000 gal fire-pond!

see your own point 2.

5. and while you are leaving please haul my al and glass  to the recycle
yard as I uninvite you from my forest

from 'your forest'....??