[pct-l] snow in april?

Pretty much anywhere in the western mountains is likely to have quite a bit
of snow in early april.  This includes Oregon, where we have had a VERY
light snow year.  That doesn't mean it is impossible, I don't know what your
skill level is.  The best guarantee of minimal snow would be to start at
Campo.  If you do decide to go to the mountains, don't forget that the
mosquitoes are pretty extreme during the snow melt off.  It's not a huge
problem if you're prepared but it might be a deterrent to some people.
Peace and Love,
Matt