[pct-l] sierra transport

On Feb 6, 2005, at 9:51 PM, Marshall Karon wrote:
> We needed to get to a graduation in 2000. We left from Kennedy Meadows
> with a hiker leaving the trail and getting back was prearranged - that
> time. We rented a car at Inyokern.

Believe it or not, there is regular air service out of Inyokern.
I believe this is due to the China Lake Air Force Base.  Depending
on where you are going this might make more sense than two or
three bus connections.

Inyokern is located next to Ridgecrest (a hitch from Walker Pass).
There is bus service from Inyokern north towards Bishop and bus service
south towards Mojave.