[pct-l] Southbounders

I'd seriously wait until at least late March or early April to pull the trigger on this one. Snow will be much easier to deal with in SoCal (except for a few miles in the San Jacintos) than in the north Cascades.  It snowed some this weekend around Snoqualmie Pass, although the ski resorts are still closed.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett