[pct-l] fishing the pct

Hi David
Fish to eat?  Saw fish from Rock Creek north.  At Kersarge Pass, end of
June, I picked up a short ultralight pack rod (spinning), test and
powerbait.  Size 20-24 treble hooks.  My favorite were the small brookies.
Not too fond of the Rainbows, And my obsession to finally catch a Golden is
cured forever (Yuck!)  I quit fishing just before Muir because I kept
falling behind.  I saw too many places after that that cried out to me.
Well, maybe next year I'll hike it instead of thru-hike it.
Wet fly, mid to end June, would probably work best in most places.  Tiny
midges.
Warner Springs Monty