[pct-l] drought and its consequences along the PCT

Curious side-point...Forest Service always gets blamed for their past
practices but the biggest fires this country have had,  burned before any
land management agency was formed.  In Oregon, the biggest fires in its
recorded history were before statehood, let alone a land management agency.

Steve