[pct-l] Go Lite Spped Pack

I haven't tried that pack but I can tell you a few things just from looking
at it.  My first concern would be the use of silnylon for the body of the
pack.  It could definitely work but there are more durable packs available
for the same or less weight and it would require that you be very gentle
with your pack.  Second thing I would say is consider what you will be using
it for.  If you are adventure racing then that is great but if not the pack
might not be what you are looking for.  For example, do you really need a
helmet pocket?  You might find that the Gust from golite has the features
that you need for less weight and the same size pack.  Thirdly, regarding
golite products, I have a Breeze and a Fur 20 from them and the have been
sufficiently durable but not exceptionally so.  I plan on using the Breeze
for my thru-hike and I think that it will be fine.  It will depend on how
you treat your gear.  I haven't said all this to convince you not to buy the
pack.  But make sure you examine your needs before buying a product just
because it is a good price.
Peace and Love,
Matt