From: "Aloha! Ann" <AlohaAnn@adelphia.net>
To: "PCT Backcountry" <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>;
<BackpackingLight@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 8:39 PM
Subject: [pct-l] GG VaporTrail vs ULA P1

Aloha All!

Alrighty... I've heard and read much about the Granite Gear Vapor Trail.
Lots of good plugs for it and have friends that love it.  Now I'd like to
hear all the pros and cons for the ULA P1.  Any one have it?  Use it?  Like
it?  Hate it?  Etc., etc.  I'm still working out a few gear issues
(Feathered Friends Winter Wren or Swallow vs Western Mountaineer Alpinist?)
but believe one of these two packs will work in the end.  I had considered
the P2 but just believe it's too much bag for my needs.  I used a Gregory G
Pack (2900 cu in) on the AT and loved it but it fell apart four days before
the end of the hike.  Again, loved it for the most part but....new hike..
.new pack.  So... let's hear it all.

Your thoughts/viewpoints are always appreciated.

Aloha! Ann