[pct-l] Introducing, The PCT "Post-Holer"

Campo ---- none but the Gabrieks and the San Berdoo's have significant snow and will cause for some adventure navigating through and around.  And even for the deserts - San Dego, Mojave &Tehachipi - a rain/snow report would be telling of how full the natural aquafirs will be.

Duane

rjc <calliger@infolane.com> wrote:
hmmmm..when is the last time campo had significant snow? ...