[pct-l] What is your current pack weight now

Cool Project
I hope we get to see the results.
Before I answer your question, I have one.
How do you think the differences in weather conditions and terrain between
the AT and PCT create a need for more vs. less equipment and clothing (Pack
weight)?
I'm not saying that it's comparing apples to oranges, but here in
California, one kind of orange can be very different from other.

Pack weight 8 lbs.
Body Weight 180lbs.
PCT completed last year?  No. Still need to finish Washington and part of
Oregon.

I required more equiptment for the High Sierras.  It was heavier then.  15?
I was not as teachable when I started my hike.  12 lbs. then.
More than half the hike............8 lbs.

Currently just over 7 lbs(waiting on three new pieces of gear) for south of
Kennedy Meadows.

Thank You Lars

Warner Springs Monty