[pct-l] packs

In regard to the vapor trail backpack, I felt very similar to you when
researching a good lightweight pack.  My online research showed that the
Vapor Trail was what I wanted but my problem was that it is made to fit a
very wide range of people.  A medium is meant for people w/ a pack
measurement of 18-22 inches and seeing as how I'm right around 18" neither
the medium or small fit me well.  The hipbelt either sat way too high or
the pack sagged and fell down my butt.  I've heard other people that have
had this problem, so if you're not dead on for a specific size I'd
encourage you to try one on before purchasing it.  I ended up buying the GG
Nimbus ozone that has 5 harness adjustments per size and also easily
carries 40lbs (w/ the Vapor Trail I was comfortable up to ~25lbs.)  The
ozone is only a pound more and the better fit has been well worth it.  Good
luck and hope this helped.

Chris