[pct-l] PCT bumper stickers now available

Introducing a fun new item at www.simblissity.net

excerpt from the site:

HICKER STICKERS - One-of-a-kind Bumper Stickers, for hikers,
by hikers!

So your storybook thru-hike has reached its conclusion and
it's back to the "real" world for you, where everybody
drives and nobody knows a thing about your amazing
accomplishment in the natural world. Or maybe you're an
aspiring long-distance hiker just looking for a little
respect out there in the workaday asphalt jungle. Well,
despair no more!

Beat your fellow metronauts at their own game, with an
attention-grabbing bumber sticker that tells 'em who you
are, where you've been, and what you'd prefer to be doing!
You'll feel better for it all, and better still, by raising
public awareness you'll be supporting your favorite trail at
the same time.

Best of all, our trail-specific Hicker Stickers are
available free (always free) with any order. (We do kindly
ask that you consider making an equivalent or greater
donation to the trail organizations listed on our site.)

More stuff on its way soon:

ultralight Coolmax stretch tubular bandanas
ultralight sil-nylon custom replacement stow sacks for
cookpots (boxy name, svelte item)

- blisterfree

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net