[pct-l] airline jump and bag of money

They never found the original guy, to the best of my knowledge.  My ex-husband and I got a call from his mother many years ago saying the FBI was looking for him...trust me, that stops your heart for a second or two.  They came over to our house to interview my ex-. Turns out he and our money bags/air plane guy who allegedly jumped over Siskiyou Co. were Army buddies.  My ex-husband had not been in touch with our jumper for some years.  No one knows if he made it or is dead or...There was a second guy, within a year or two, who tried it and was caught. Anyway, FBI agents are not my first choice of house guests!!

JoAnn