[pct-l] Etna and Daniel Webster - NOT the rest of the story

Well, here's part of the story. The police seized a computer belonging
to Daniel's paper, The Pioneer Press, which contained 2 articles due
for publication. Here's links:

http://www.klamathbasincrisis.org/environmentalistswildlands/
enviropacesalmndrugs052404.htm
and
http://www.klamathbasincrisis.org/tributaries/tribsalmonrmari052604.htm

I found it appropriate that a Mr. Hash worked as a drug runner.

Unfortunately I cannot find the text of the editorial he wrote in July
2003 (I believe that was the year), only references to it. Maybe Mr.
Computer can locate this?

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add