Fwd: [pct-l] marmot driclime

Sorry, Jeff, but I consider $8 extra shipping on $13 worth of Platypus
bottles, weighing 3 oz (maybe 5 or 6 with packaging), a big rip off. Also, you
didn't respond to my gripes about leaving out of stock stuff on the website for
3 days; someone's not paying attention to business. You should have gotten me
one, since your website took my order twice, then waited half a day to say,
"oops - out of stock".

Bob
Big  Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of  Texas)