[pct-l] Is there an AT-L?

go to www.backcountry.net and you can see the list of trail mailings
supported by Ryan. That is also where you can sign up for them.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lars Nilsson" <lars@standardarmament.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 11:18 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Is there an AT-L?

Currently I'm a section hiker of the PCT, hoping to be a thru-hiker
someday (2014+?).  But I know that other trails exist and forums such as
this one probably exist as well.  Does anyone know if there is an AT-L
or a CDT-L, Longtrail-L, etc.?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  You may also contact me
off-list.  I hope to meet many of you at the ADZ this Spring.

Lars Nilsson

"Trailsnail" - carry your world on your back, but lighten up!