[pct-l] Cold Weather Clothes

> Ron Moak had the corner on the "Virgin on the Crest" (UK
> Ray's video) market, last I'd heard.  <

Sure enough.

The scary thing is, a Google search of "Virgin on the Crest"
reveals about 6 results, one of which is to the effect of,
"Brett, we received your check for the video and you should
receive it in a few days."

It's Deja Google all over again.  <g>

- Brett

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net