[pct-l] Glacier Peak bypass

I hiked the trail last year and also used Jonathan
Lays alternative route. It was probably the most
beautiful segment of the entire trail.

Three points of caution however:

1) The very narrow people trail fades out a lot and
animal tracks cross it going every which way.

2) Steady Sr. reported getting caught in a mini
blizzard and had to turn back about a week before I
went through, which was in early October.

3) Just before what is probably High Pass is a an
unstable, badly fractured granite wall which obviously
produces the large debris field hikers have to cross.
There is no trail at all through there and no escape
when more rock comes down off that wall.

Good Luck!

Chance Money