[pct-l] Cell phone charging and batteries

Thanks to all who explained what to do with a cell phone if you have to
carry one, and also for some of the unique ideas on how to charge the
batteries without plugging them into a tree.

Incidentally when we were visiting friends who were building a house on Lake
Shuswap in B.C., Canada a number of years ago.  Their phone was bootlegged
into a tree while building the house. I think someone must have worked for
B.C. Telephone at that time.
Cheers,
Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge