[pct-l] Hiking North-South vs South-North

You shouldn't have any problems using the guidebook in reverse, as you probably won't have to read it much in this section.  One advantage of hiking south to north is that you can keep pushing north if you have the time.  From Dunsmuir north to Ashland is one of my favorite sections.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett