[pct-l] Technology on the Trail

And I should probably add that the mailing list traffic
probably bears a strikingly resemblance to the cell phone
phenomenon, although one could also argue that the lists are
more of a stand-in for the real thing, where most would
probably prefer to be if they were able. Technology can be
the bridge, or the troubled water.

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net