[BULK] - [pct-l] Halloween on the Trail

Public Transportation is pretty sketchy from the Southern Terminus till
Big Bear, as far as I've encountered.
It'll get you to the Terminus, but the local bus has very few stops till
Warner Springs, and those are very limited in their time schedules.
Here's San Diego's bus:
http://www.sdcommute.com/Rider_Information/routes/mapstts.asp

Now, from Warner Spring to Hwy 74, you cross county lines and the MTS
don't go there...

No bus service that I know of in Idyllwild.

I don't think there's an easy way to get from Cabazon to Big Bear...

Seems all the remote towns (The PCT tends to find these types of towns
;)) are loosing their public transportation services.

Your very best bet is to try and get rides set up from the folks here on
the PCT-L. I've gotten a few rides this way. And as a bonus, you get to
meet some really nice people!

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m