[pct-l] Toy of the day

 Latest toy in my life? Photoshop elements 3.0. New tool to " Tweet" your Digi-photos from last summer. Has many features of photoshop CS for a fraction of the price. ( I paid 80.00 for my copy) Really does wonders with your shadow areas and even I can do and OK job. I took a bunch of photos last year on the PCT spring hike from Kick_Off to Warner Springs and also from Lake Powell paddle on my Olympus 300. The 3.0 version did a great job with these as well as my lastest pics from Canon D-Rebel. Winter is a great time to catch up on the computer's photos. Baja paddle trip for me next weekend for 16 days!!!! Adios Amigos!!!