[pct-l] Music on the trail - batteries

I have been looking for a nice MP3 player that uses AA batteries. We have a
very light, simple and cheap solar charger for AA batteries (don't know the
make, got it in Europe someplace) that we take for the digital camera. If
the MP3 player would take the same, it would become interesting. The solar
charges attaches to my hiking partner's G4 backpack with a little velcro
tape.

I first thought the Apple iPod Shuffle with the battery pack would be ideal,
but that one takes AAA batteries. There are very few MP3 players today that
still use AA batteries, as most people thought the ones that did too big and
heavy...

Saskia