[pct-l] Re: A bit much

Being that I'm a heavy-ultra-section-light-thru-hiker, I think yer all full of crap.

Clearly, you're not hiking the way I am and this is YOUR obvious shortcoming.
You don't walk as far as I do, for as long, nor do you eat precisely what I eat,
while sleeping 15 hours a day on the trail.

You are all weak.

You could not POSSIBLY compare to me....so don't even try. And NO, I won't
give you an autograph.

Go to the kick-off for chris-sakes! You'll have loads of fun. For instance, you
can TAUNT the capricious thru-hikers with your 8.6lb Gregory Whitney pack. Just
keep cruising past them....back and forth. They'll be drooling on their silnylon in
no time.

Also, late at night, try running through the campground crinkling your
space bag/ground sheet, keeping everyone awake. You'll acquire many new
friends.

Great fun.

Oh, one other tip. Stay at least arms length from Donna. Being the generous person
she is, she may not wait till you get to Agua Dulce to do your laundry.

tic

Scott Parks

Home     : http://DelNorteResort.Com