[pct-l] be nice to Donna

I was just teasing, Yogi; I don't think there's  anything in my email that
could be interpreted otherwise. I know all about Donna  & her husband, from your
book and from reading PCT-L for many, many weeks. I  could care less whether
I'm assessed as sectional or thruly; that discussion  only amused me 25 years
ago in AT shelter registers.
    At LONGACRONYM, I look forward to meeting the  Saufleys, any famous PCT
people that live in my home state of Kansas (which  according to a recent
Backpacker, really is flatter than a pancake),  and a couple vendors I've made
major purchases from. Maybe I'll even collect  autographs!

Bob
Big  Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of  Texas)